Advanced Storage for All Organizations
The Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) G Series of flash-accelerated storage systems offers the ultimate in enterprise storage technology. Built on 20 years of experience and an industry-leading 4,000+ storage patents, the VSP G Series provides unparalleled performance, efficiency and reliability.
Key features and benefits
Run Applications at Peak Performance
- Deliver high IOPS of flash-accelerated performance.
- Maintain quick response time even at PB scale.
- Automatically maximize performance in real-time with Hitachi Dynamic Tiering active flash.
- U.S. patents: US8,880,830 US8,918,609
Simplify for Greater IT Efficiency
- Reduce storage capacity with NAS workload deduplication and FMD (Flash Module Drive ) inline compression offload.
- U.S. patent: US8,862,805
- Virtualize and manage all storage from a single view.
- Automate application-specific provisioning in seconds.
- Nondisruptively migrate data with no application downtime.
- U.S. patents: US7,177,991 US8,572,352 US8,904,133
Offer a highly efficient Unified Architecture
- Allow to deploy and manage a single consolidated storage repository that can serve SAN, NAS and object workloads.
- U.S. patent: US9,606,745
- Improve business continuity with active-active clustering via global active device.
- U.S. patent: US8,943,286
- Meet tight service level agreements and standardize data protection.
- Utilize high data availability guarantee.
- Industry-standard XTS-AES-256 bit encryption support.
- Adaptive data compression minimize storage footprint.
- U.S. patent: US8,898,384
Note: The information on each page of this web site is as of its publication (November 2016) and is subject to change without notice.