This page provides vulnerability information about the server and client products offered by Hitachi.
We offer JVNRSS (Display new window) feeds for updates of vulnerability information.
Security Advisories and Alerts
Security Information 2017
- hitachi-sec-2017-201 Update: January 15, 2019
Security Information 2016
- hitachi-sec-2016-201 Update : January 15, 2019
Security Information 2015
- November 27, 2015
- December 21, 2015
- July 7, 2015
- March 13, 2015
Security Information 2014
- September 01, 2014
- Hitachi, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Hitachi") tries to provide accurate information about security countermeasures. However, since information about security problems constantly changes, the contents of these Web pages are subject to change without prior notice. When referencing information, please confirm that you are referencing the latest information.
- The Web pages include information about products that are developed by non-Hitachi developers. Vulnerability information about those products is based on the information provided or disclosed by those developers. Although Hitachi is careful about the accuracy and completeness of this information, the contents of the Web pages may change depending on the changes made by the developers.
- The Web pages are intended to provide vulnerability information only, and Hitachi shall not have any legal responsibility for the information contained in them. Hitachi shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of or in connection with the security countermeasures or other actions that you will take or have taken (or not taken) by yourself.
- The links to other Web sites are valid at the time of the release of the page. Although Hitachi makes an effort to maintain the links, Hitachi cannot guarantee their permanent availability.