- CERT and CERT Coordination Center are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.
- US-CERT is an abbreviation of The US Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- JPCERT is an abbreviation of Japan Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center.
- IPA is an abbreviation of Information-technology Promotion Agency.
- CPNI is an abbreviation of Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure.
- FIRST is an abbreviation of Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams.
- NVD is an abbreviation of National Vulnerability Database.
- JVN is an abbreviation of Japan Vulnerability Notes.
March 28, 2008: This page is released.
- Hitachi, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Hitachi") tries to provide accurate information about security countermeasures. However, since information about security problems constantly changes, the contents of these Web pages are subject to change without prior notice. When referencing information, please confirm that you are referencing the latest information.
- The Web pages include information about products that are developed by non-Hitachi software developers. Vulnerability information about those products is based on the information provided or disclosed by those developers. Although Hitachi is careful about the accuracy and completeness of this information, the contents of the Web pages may change depending on the changes made by the developers.
- The Web pages are intended to provide vulnerability information only, and Hitachi shall not have any legal responsibility for the information contained in them. Hitachi shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of or in connection with the security countermeasures or other actions that you will take or have taken (or not taken) by yourself.
- The links to other web sites are valid at the time of the release of the page. Although Hitachi makes an effort to maintain the links, Hitachi cannot guarantee their permanent availability.